Attend Europe’s Most Important Data Centre And Cloud Congress
Datacloud Europe is the premier networking and deal making event data center and cloud leaders, their customers, investors and senior executives.
Promosing to be the most extensive so far with 180 expert speakers addressing new agenda setting enterprise hot topics including blockchain, open source, data centre automation, and the emergence of “fast data”, Internet of Everything, artificial intelligence and VR, webscale impact, modular, the opportunity of edge computing and the finance and investment forum.
The widely regarded and industry leading 10th Datacloud Awards with a gala awards ceremony and dinner hosted by a special celebrity guest will take place on the evening of 6th June at the prestigious Le Sporting in Monte Carlo. The Awards will recognize excellence and innovation across the industry.
Datacloud Europe 2017 will also play host to the 2nd Invest in Data Center Africa which will be collocated in Monaco. Last year’s inaugural event garnered huge interest from major players and investors alike.
This year the event it is set to be even bigger than before.
Most of the exhibition spaces have been sold out, but there are still some remaining sponsor opportunities.
Sponsors of Datacloud Europe 2017 will benefit from unparalleled branding, awareness and business opportunities through a unique combination of:
- Face to face pre-qualified meetings with enterprise end users (unique to certain sponsor levels)
- Brand and thought leadership exposure across the event activities and online to executives from more than 50 countries (82% from Europe and CEE)
- Networking with industry leaders, enterprise infrastructure executives and key influencers in data centre and cloud
- Solo and panel speaking positions across the many debates at the event
- Video interview with our leading online news resource Data Economy
- Advertising in the event guide distributed to 2k executives
- PR and social media coverage, press release and tweets to 23k followers
For more information on sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities, contact the BroadGroup team at email@example.com